Closed Knee Support
The Neo G Closed Knee Support is a rehabilitation tool that provides compression and support to the knee area without restricting movement.
- Helps with strains, sprains and instability
- Supports and stabilizes post injury and weak or arthritic knees during occupational and sporting activities
- Heat therapeutic neoprene helps warm muscles and joints
- The product is a Universal Size (one size fits most) with adjustable support
- It is a Unisex product that fits Left or Right knee
- It is compatible with the Hot & Cold Therapy Disc
What is the NEO G Closed Knee Support?
The Neo G Closed Knee Support with heat therapy provides compression and support to knee pain and tendon and ligament injuries. Its heat therapy also provides warming relief to the knee complex without restricting movement. It is well suited to minor tendon and ligament injuries, helping provide dynamic support whilst still allowing a range of motion in all directions. Heat therapeutic neoprene helps with arthritic knees and chronic aches and stiffness. It is fully adjustable and provides a basic to mid-level of protection, support and compression to the injured knee.
How to Apply:
Suitable for either right or left, simply place the support on the affected knee, wrap each of the three adjustable straps around and secure using the Velcro provided. The support may then be adjusted for comfort and fit. Full instructions are included.
Materials: Neoprene, Nylon, Elastane, Polyurethane, Polyester, Polypropylene
Wash & Care: Hand Wash Cold Only and Dry Flat. Do not use Fabric Softener, Do Not Tumble Dry, Do Not Bleach, Do Not Iron. Store in a cool, dry place
- The indications outlined may not be suitable for your condition, before use always seek medical advice from your physician. Always take advice on duration of usage.
- Ensure product is not uncomfortably tight and blood flow is not restricted. Avoid wearing for prolonged periods (e.g. whilst sleeping)
- Only use on clean, intact skin. Do not use if you have a known allergy to any of the specified materials
- Do not use if liniments, ointments, gels, creams or any other substances have been applied to affected area
- The product should be applied as illustrated
- If a rash develops, pain is prolonged or conditions worsen, discontinue use and consult a physician
|40 × 7 × 5 cm