KNEE PATELLA BAND
- The Neo G Patella Band helps with conditions like patellar tendonitis and allows for patellar tracking.
- It is constructed from heat therapeutic neoprene with a premium quality silicone insert for added protection, compression and stabilization.
- The product is a Universal Size (one size fits most), provides adjustable support, fits the Left or Right knee and is Unisex.
What is the Neo G Patella Band?
The Neo G Patella Band features a premium quality silicone insert and is designed to be worn directly below the patella, over the patella tendon. It helps act as a buffer over the point of tendon insertion on the tibia, allowing dissipation of forces going through the patella and tendon. The support can be used to help with pain associated with any patella tendon irritation and inflammation caused by occupational or sports activities. It is designed to help normalise patellar tracking and help reduce unwanted or excessive movement of the patella. The adjustable strap provides a comfort fit.
How To Apply:
Materials: Neoprene, Nylon, Silicone, Elastane, Polyester, TPU
Wash & Care: Remove Silicone pad before washing. Hand Wash Cold Only and Dry Flat. Do not use Fabric Softener, Do Not Tumble Dry, Do Not Bleach, Do Not Iron. Store in a cool, dry place
- The indications outlined may not be suitable for your condition, before use always seek medical advice from your physician.
- Always take advice on duration of usage.
- Choking hazard: small part/item. Keep out of reach of children.
- For external use only, do not ingest.
- Ensure product is not uncomfortably tight and blood flow is not restricted. Avoid wearing for prolonged periods (e.g. whilst sleeping).
- Only use on clean, intact skin. Do not use if you have a known allergy to any of the specified materials.
- Do not use if liniments, ointments, gels, creams or any other substances have been applied to affected area.
- The product should be applied as illustrated.
- If a rash develops, pain is prolonged or conditions worsen, discontinue use and consult a physician.
|40 × 7 × 5 cm