IMAK Arthritis Gloves
- IMAK Arthritis Gloves provide effective, non-invasive arthritis relief
- Assists with mild compression for warmth to help control or decrease swelling of the joints
- Open fingertips allow freedom to feel, touch and grip
- Cotton material allows skin to breathe and keeps hands dry
- Comfortable to wear all day and night
- Circulation which help relieve aches and pain
What are IMAK Arthritis Gloves?
If you have rheumatoid arthritis, you will most likely feel it first in the small joints of your hands. Often leading to stiffness and swelling, this can make day-to-day activities a challenge.
IMAK Arthritis Gloves are designed to help people with arthritis by relieving aches, pain, and stiffness of the hands. Designed by an orthopedic surgeon, the unique design of these arthritis gloves provides mild compression for warmth and helps increase circulation, which ultimately reduces pain and promotes healing. The Arthritis Gloves are made of soft, breathable cotton material, meaning they are comfortable enough to wear all day and night. The open fingertips are carefully designed to help increase circulation and promote healing, which will ultimately reduce pain. The unique design of IMAK Arthritis Gloves will eventually allow you complete freedom to feel, touch and grip, so you can perform daily tasks and eventually reduce pain.
IMAK Arthritis Gloves have also earned the Arthritis Foundation’s Ease of Use Commendation for its design. Read more about the commendation on the Arthritis Foundation’s website.
IMAK Arthritis Gloves help relieve:
- Hand Fatigue
- Cold Hands and other types of hand and wrist pain
- Neuropathy of the hands and poor circulation
IMAK Arthritis Gloves can be worn all day, and are ideal to use for:
- Crafts & Hobbies
- Office use
|40 × 7 × 5 cm
Extra Large, Large, Medium, Small, X-Small