SHOULDER SUPPORT Code 896
- Helps to reduce the symptoms of rotator cuff injuries and improve stability in the shoulder
- Helps support injured, weak or arthritic shoulders during occupational and sporting activities
- Constructed from heat therapeutic neoprene with adjustable straps and comfort pad
- The product is a Universal Size (one size fits most), provides adjustable support, is Unisex and is compatible with the Hot & Cold Therapy Disc
How To Apply
Materials: Neoprene, Nylon, Elastane, Polyurethane, Polyester, Polypropylene
Wash & Care: Hand Wash Cold Only and Dry Flat. Do not use Fabric Softener, Do Not Tumble Dry, Do Not Bleach, Do Not Iron. Store in a cool, dry place
- The indications outlined may not be suitable for your condition, before use always seek medical advice from your physician.
- Always take advice on duration of usage
- Ensure product is not uncomfortably tight and blood flow is not restricted.
- Avoid wearing for prolonged periods (e.g. whilst sleeping)
- Only use on clean, intact skin. Do not use if you have a known allergy to any of the specified materials
- Do not use if liniments, ointments, gels, creams or any other substances have been applied to affected area
- The product should be applied as illustrated
- If a rash develops, pain is prolonged or conditions worsen, discontinue use and consult a physician