Identify Dermatophyte Infections accurately and easily.
Complete the test in your own clinic
BioMed’s InTray DMFungID combines specimen collection, culture, and detection in one device. Combining several procedures into a single device saves time and money, while reducing exposure to collected samples.
• A single exposure system formulated to produce distinctive colony growth with a red color in the presence of growing dermatophytes.
• Easily identify typical dermatophyte characteristics both macro and microscopically.
• The medium inhibits most gram+ bacteria, gram— bacteria, yeast and saprophytic fungi.
• Ready to use diagnostic test medium: no plate preparation of medium necessary
• Observe InTray directly on microscope stage
• Extended shelf life, easy storage: DMFungID has a 27 month shelf life at room temperature, from the date of manufacture
• Use directly at the pointofcare: culture and identify in your own clinic.
Growth Results and Microscopy
Once growth is visible, around 1-14 days, microscopy can be used for identification.
Culture, Transport, Incubate and Result
IN ONE DEVICE
- No special experience or technical expertise required
- Easy to use
- No special equipment required
- Improve recoverability of colonies
- Reduces contamination risk and lab materials
- Rapid turn-around time
- No re-plating required
- FDA clearance and CE IVD Mark on selected products
- 6 – 27 month shelf life (varies by product)
- Suitable for on-site microbial culture and transport from point-of-care or farm, to the laboratory