What is the Bunion Correction System?
The Neo G Bunion Correction System – Hallux Valgus Night Splint has been designed to help with discomfort, pressure and inflammation experienced by Hallux Valgus deformities while you sleep. The splint helps immobilize the Hallux Valgus for uninterrupted healing of bunion protrusions. The splint can be adjusted to help maintain ideal big toe and metatarsal phalangeal alignment whilst the soft foam helps soothe and protect the tender area. Adjustable to suit fit and comfort and can be used pre or post surgery.
How To Apply:
Polyurethane, Polyamide, Polyethylene
Wash and Care:
Only wipe with a damp cloth. Do not use Fabric Softener, Do Not Tumble Dry, Do Not Bleach, Do Not Iron. Store in a cool, dry place.
- The indications outlined may not be suitable for your condition, before use always seek medical advice from your physician.
- Always take advice on duration of usage
- Ensure product is not uncomfortably tight and blood flow is not restricted.
- Avoid wearing for prolonged periods (e.g. whilst sleeping)
- Only use on clean, intact skin.
- Do not use if you have a known allergy to any of the specified materials
- Do not use if liniments, ointments, gels, creams or any other substances have been applied to affected area
- The product should be applied as illustrated
- If a rash develops, pain is prolonged or conditions worsen, discontinue use and consult a physician